Thursday, August 31, 2006

Aftermath from the marathon

Finally got around to scanning in the photo from near the finish line in Tromso. So this is what I looked like 2 months and 12 days ago:

Very very angry, and very, very not going anywhere fast, by the looks of it...

Now here's the thing: I told one of the many and varied Women of the Internet (see previous posts) about the existence of this photograph, and she sounded amused. I'm now rather worried that if I do let her see it, what with the sexfaced expression I've got, the apparently gigantic neck that I possess, the fact that it looks as though my shorts are falling down and I have the arms of a famine victim, she might not want to meet me in person. So perhaps it should be bait to a personal encounter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment