Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Year of Eating Differently (18): Planet Organic, Torrington Place

Off to get my dissertation bound today, so stopped off on the way back from the University of London Union and went into this organic/healthfood store. Picked up a plastic wrapped felafel wrap (certainly a leitmotif of this project, but the first one to be so suffused in quality polluting packaging), some crisps (or at least I thought they were crisps, but more careful perusal of the packet suggests they've been baked and are made from rice, so they're probably utterly disgusting) and finally a bar of Green & Blacks chocolate (recently acquired by the chocolate behemoth that is Cadburys, so there goes their 'alternative' credentials). Now I'm thinking how foul the rest of this meal is probably going to be, I'm kicking myself for not getting the giant bar of ginger flavoured Green & Blacks when I had the chance...

0 comments:

Post a Comment