Thursday, September 27, 2007

Year of Eating Differently (24): Itsu, Wardour Street


Jolly good work this: a second day of Japanese food, although this time with a French woman behind the counter. Bento is a simple way to get some food in you, and there's a good amount of wasabi paste to spread on the sushi. I'd actually forgotten how good this stuff tastes - must be at least 6 months since I had any sushi at all. However, all and sundry are suffering from aggressiveness at the moment - when asked by the counter lady if I wanted a bag, had to bite my lip from yelling "Do I ****ing well look like I want a bag?" - why would that be? Is it the strain of a year in London, finally breaking my psyche? Or should I have got more sleep last night, rather than staggering back from the Castle at well past 11 and then having to feed the cat (a lazy feline that failed to wake me at the proper time this morning, I must add)

0 comments:

Post a Comment