Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Year of Eating Differently (44): Crepe Affaire, Wardour Street

Rather too much cheese, and the crepe can't be eaten one-handed by someone as clumsy as me, and when you try to unwrap it, half the crepe sticks to the greaseproof paper and so the whole thing disintegrates. So less than enamoured by the whole experience. However, it was swift (and pretty empty, which isn't a good sign at 12:45) and there's a reasonable selection of flapjacks and such. It stays open until 11pm on a Friday night, which raises the question of who exactly goes out carousing in Soho on a Friday and then at half-ten thinks to themselves "Hmm, in desperate need of a savoury pancake right now", but never mind that.
I will have the aftertaste of cheese in my mouth for the rest of the day, I expect. This greatly saddens me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment