Friday, September 03, 2010

Sweet Dreams

I had a very exciting dream this morning. I'm not the sort of person to bore you with the minutae of my life, so suffice it to say it was incredibly exciting.

Also, I woke up thinking "golly, what an exciting dream."

Because upon waking, I assume the persona of a twelve-year-old schoolboy from the 1950s.

No, really.

I couldn't remember for the life of me what I'd been dreaming about, but as I lay there, happily waiting a return to sleep, I looked forward to a couple of hours lying in this fine Saturday morning.

Until I remembered it was only Friday and I still had to get up.

The bastards.

More positively, I fixed my slightly wonky blackberry by jamming the battery, sim card and memory card into it *really* hard. And then a man told me about SEO Nuke, which will fill every forum, blog post and facebook page around the world with odious spam, and in so doing raise your website to the top of Google's search results.

Which would be nice. If anyone else searches for "seoul prostitutes", that is, or the other random terms that seem to get people to this site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment