Friday, December 03, 2010

A short bit of improv

Today I went to an improv show at the comedy club: ninety minutes of people making jokes up. My only contribution was to shout the words "chilli powder" at an inopportune moment. Ah well, oh to be a performer.


Afterwards, drank too much, then went home. This is not so good for coherency, but that's a small concern, given I have to ring America and shout oafishly at a woman about search engines and keywords and such. Without her realising I'm drunk. That could be the difficult bit.

Today I've been leavening my daily chores of drawing graphs and counting things with reading a book about Ivar Kreuger, the Swedish Match King. It's the only book I've ever read to include poetry about financial legislation, but I think I'll write more about that another day.

Be good, good people.

Bad people, don't be too bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment