Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Dreaming of dogs

Molly
I had a strange dream this morning about a Mardi Gras parade in Hong Kong, which consisted of five West Highland terriers swinging around a metal pole hung off the back of a truck. My fiancee thought the dogs were enjoying it, whereas I thought it was cruel of my subconscious to send small dogs spinning through the air in ever decreaasing circles around the pole. On the other hand, I have a pathological dislike of small yappy dogs and always want to kick them over a convenient fence, so I was probably complicit in this canine-carnival-abuse.

Strangely when I woke up and asked my fiancee about this, she feigned ignorance of the spinning, swinging dogs. But I'm sure she was in the dream with me. Why wouldn't she remember?

0 comments:

Post a Comment