Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hoorah! You've pulled!

Sadly, it turns out to have been a Russian robot:

I have decided to write to you and my name is Irina!
You profile has liked to me and yours you look well in a picture.
First of all I want to tell to you that I search for serious relations and
I want find that with whom could to live for a long time and happily.
I would like to tell to you a little about myself. I the educated girl, a harmonious body; mine tall 5 ' 8 ",
My weight 123 pounds, I have hair of the black. I cheerful, with good sense of humor.
For me it is really necessary soul mate and the reliable friend! I hope that you will answer.
I would like to send you some pictures myself and I shall be pleased to answer you if you write to me.
I shall wait and hope, that you will not ignore my letter.
Thanks! C HOPE , Irina.
PS! I would like to ask you that you wrote to me on email, as I have no a lot of time to be on the Internet,
irinaloves@rambler.ru


"I have hair of the black"? What on earth is that? Mine tall ?
Maybe I'll pass on Irina's particulars to Barry's dad for checking out... In the meantime, if anyone's lonely and wants to mail her...

0 comments:

Post a Comment