Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Year of Eating Differently (55): Abokado, Newman Street

Miso soup - hmmph. Not strong enough. It was homemade though. That's what the factory-made container had written on it.
Also, a felafel wrap, which seems to have given me slight indigestion.
Whole place put me in a bad mood, but that may be because I'd just gone to the Post Office next door (to buy a stamp for a postcard to Donegal) and somehow the Post Office always makes me disgruntled. Otherwise, ok. Not really worth the long walk up there unless you were desperate to get away from Soho, I'd have to say.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you serious? This place is amazing - its a small independent (well I think they have two branches now) cafe/juice bar/lunch stop that actually seems to put a bit of effort into the food and drink they serve. The coffee is excellent, the staff can't do enough to help you and the food is fresh and homemade. Oh, and how's this for a loyalty card scheme - buy three coffees and your fourth is free! Their porridge with granola and maple syrup is great too!

Post a Comment