Friday, March 27, 2009

Eating out in Tokyo

So I got to Tokyo on Thursday, left on Tuesday. In that time I managed to eat:

A mouthful of a cheese and ham foccacia
A pizza
Two Krispy Kreme doughnuts
A vegetable sandwich and a cinnamon roll from Starbucks
Some potatoes and spaghetti
Some granola
Another vegetable sandwich
Penne arrabiata
6 carbohydrate gels
Another pizza
Another gel that was like eating vomit –apple flavoured, vitamin enhanced but vomit nonetheless
Some onion rings, a risotto and a Greek salad
Two bananas and 3 strawberries
Another vegetable sandwich and another doughnut

The most Japanese thing I’ve eaten in Japan was the carbohydrate-vom-gel. I guess this makes me an utter, utter disgrace, or at least somebody wholly unsuitable to ask for dinner recommendations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment