Saturday, October 20, 2012

Woozy

I slept until noon, then rolled out of bed. My neck is still stiff and sore as hell, but the muscle relaxants are sure making me sleepy. I managed a few hours of semi-consciousness and then fell back asleep again.

Despite all this sleep, I'm still boss-eyed with exhaustion and ready to pass out again. Since I didn't leave the flat today, there's nothing exciting for me to relate, apart from all the fudge and chocolate I ate. I suppose that's a sort of achievement, but not so much of one to write about.

This evening we watched another Jason Statham film, in which he jumps very high through the air in a Russian bar, and shoots lots of people. And is bald. Pretty much a typical Jason Statham film, then, alhough I didn't start to fall asleep, so it must have been entertaining.

There's one lovely subversion of the climactic punch up that is meant to finish the film, but I wouldn't want to spoil that for anyone. It's Safe with me. (Aha. Aha a ha. Aha a ha ha ha.)

I see Warrior is being remade as a comedy : Here Comes The Boom is out some time soon. Really, we could do with an MMA rom-com, but I assume that's somewhere in development. But enough of films; I'm going to pass out again now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment