Tuesday, September 14, 2010

All the things people have been searching for recently...

After 9 months and thirteen days of writing a post every day, I thought I'd dip my bucket in the neverending stream of data passing through my Google Analytics account,and list what people have been searching for. And it goes something like this:

cushtie
canteen prince's building
cushtie.com
make mine dean street
jokes about volcanoes
jokes of volcanoes
"accidental nudity" blogurl:blogspot.com
"cafe milan" shaftesbury avenue
bing maps kml example
bings kml "google earth"
caffe milan,shafesbury avenue london
canteen hong kong prince's building
jokes about vegetarians
klein mountain
make mine sandwich dean street
piranha 3d naked
polar night half marathon
seoulprostitutes
shanghai tang armchair
thai buffet old compton street
thai old compton street
thunderstorm in hong kong
tromso half marathon
tromso halfmarathon
wine blogspot
year of eating differently 86 site:comments-zero.blogspot.com

Feel free to click on any or all of these links. You might find something you're interested in. Or you might not. Later today, I'll explain how I made this list...

0 comments:

Post a Comment